New Delhi: Amazon’s Daily App Quiz is back in action. The quiz will be available in the Funzone section of the e-commerce app. The winner will get Amazon Pay balance of Rs.500. If you are interested in playing the quiz, you can play it in the Funzone section of the app.
Five questions, usually based on general knowledge and current events, make up Amazon’s daily quiz. ,Also read: After AIIMS, two more hospitals became victims of cyber attack, increased concern of the government,
How can you win?
For a contestant to be eligible for a quiz prize, they must answer each question correctly. There are four options for each quiz question. The participants of the quiz should select one correct response from these options. Once all questions are answered correctly, participants will be entered into a drawing to determine the winners of the quiz. ,Also read: 3 smartphones of top brands will be launched in December – in PICS,
Here are today, December 05, 2022 Amazon quiz questions and answers:
1. Eusebio was the top goalscorer in the 1966 FIFA World Cup. Which country did he represent?
2. Which country has recently placed an order for 80 Rafale fighter jets from France, which is the largest ever order for fighter aircraft?
Answer: United Arab Emirates
3. The Beyond EPICA project was launched in Antarctica with the aim of drilling and recovering up to 1.5 million years ago?
4. Who among the following is one of the co-founders of this app?
Answer: Kevin Systrom
5. Kano Jigoro Shihan was the founder of which Japanese martial art, which was the first martial art to become an official sport here?
How to play quiz?
Open the Amazon app.
Go to the search bar.
– Find Funzone.
Click on Amazon Daily Quiz at the bottom of the interface.